Breaking

शुक्रवार, १ एप्रिल, २०२२

Birthday Celebration become a Tag Activity | Success story | Satish Dattatraya Shikare

Birthday Celebration become a Tag Activity

My name is Satish Dattatraya Shikare TAG Coordinator of Wadvali Cluster Tal.Shriwardhan Dist.Raigad Maharastra ……

I would like to share my experience of my TAG clusters Wadvali and Dighi. We successfully completed our First Year of TAG meetings but after that some Tag teachers were transferred to other district.  I was thinking how can I start Newly TAG Meeting? and How Can I Create self-motivated Teacher Group? I discussed with our Block Subject expert Mr. Ganesh Savant sir, Cps Panvalkar Sir and Cps Mr. Khopatkar sir,  we were trying to start second year TAG Meetings and suddenly  never expected things happened  COVID 19 spread  in Maharastara and our plan was failed .Everyone was fighting with Pandemic, we could not conduct any TAG meeting offline ..In our rural site there is big issue of  Network and Internet facility. Due to this, I could not managed TAG meeting online and mostly TAG Teacher was confused and not ready to attend TAG meeting because everyone had forgotten there Speaking skill just, they got from TAG meeting. All Tag Teacher scared for their English and ability of speaking skill including me because of big gap nearly one and half year was stop practicing of English then We started Newly TAG Meeting at our Two Cluster level but I had big challenge to create English speaking atmosphere. Along with Mrs. Supriya Maral madam coordinator of Dighi Cluster and Facilitator Mrs. Kavita Lad Madam and Mrs. Sadaf Attar madam, I use many New Activities, Songs, roll play to involve all teachers in TAG meeting. Dear friends, you know that ‘Where there’s will there’s away’. We started our second year with confidence and energy with full support of all TAG Teachers. As per TAG resource Book topics and activities, our Tag Teachers implemented them in their School.



There is one quote “Winner don’t do different things; they do things differently.” I like new and different things in every Tag Meeting, so I always says to my Tag Teacher and Facilitator that How can we conduct every Tag Meeting differently for better outcomes. All was going well but I was not satisfied about my Tag performance because still all Teachers are not participating in Tag as per my expectation.  So, I was thinking for that how can I involve everyone in my Tag Meeting enthusiastically. I was thinking different idea or Activity for that, in January 2022 there were Two birthdays of tag member and I thought let’s celebrate birthday in Tag meeting, Before starting meeting and I got permission from Cps for 15 minutes. In our Tag meeting we are conducting one activity differently every month it’s Called Birthday Celebration Activity. In this activity we conduct Tag meeting on Teachers Birthday and we Celebrate Birthday to cut Cake and give him or her bouquet and Birthday Boy or Girls Gives Nastha {breakfast} and Tea or Lunch on this occasion in short break. There is no any fund and facility from government for nastha and Tea so we use this idea for meeting and its really works effectivly  its creat Free and Friendly atmoshper in my Tag meeting like a tag family that’s why all teachers are now ready to speak in English. Everyone wishes Birtday boy and girl diffrently . Its really good practice for speaking and This Acitivty Creat Good atmosphere to improve English speaking skill and increases confidance level of each Tag member in this way  all members  involve in activities from heartily.  Finally my TAG meeting become effective and successful. There is some example of inspirational Happy Bithday Wishes and Happy Birthday Quotes with we are using for wishes practice.

“May all your wishes come true and you have lots of fun.”

“Wishing you a very Happy Birtday my best Friend may your all wishes become true on this speacial day.”

May all happiness come to you in all your rest life. Many many Happy returns of the  day.”

Have a wonderful birthday may this birthday be filled with lots of  Happy Houres and also life with many Happy Birthday,That are yet to come”.

“May your memories today be awesome,your dreams become reality,your joy last forever”.

“Sending you SMILES for every moment of your Special day,Have a wonderful time and have a Happy Birthday”.

Really, This Acitivty become mileston in the success of my expectation about Tag. Our BEO respected, Mr.Kishor Nage Sir liked this idea and so he always gives best Wishes to our members and Tag For Bright Future. At last I would like to say that Dear friends, Everything is possible, if we heartily decided to do it.



Mr. Satish Dattatraya Shikare
Tag Co-ordinator of Wadvali Cluster
Tal. Shriwardhan, Dist. Raigad.
Mob. 8208348521

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.