Breaking

शुक्रवार, १ एप्रिल, २०२२

Spelling and Writing words – Spelling Bee | Success story | Varsha Mahadev Dhavale

 Spelling and Writing words – Spelling Bee

    My name is Varsha Mahadev Dhavale. I am the member of tag training belongs to Dighi cluster, tal- Shriwardhan, district -Raigad, Maharashtra.

I would like to tell you about my project related to English spelling and writing words. I am working as a teacher in primary school and I know very well about student’s weaknesses in English learning. And through TEJAS, I got a chance to improve my knowledge of my favourite subject that is English and I promise me as well as students to improve their English language learning skills..

Before implementing this project

Before implementing this project in my school my students were little bit aware about English spelling and writing words. I used to be different types of methods like given on board, oral words like…….

Students also always trying to participate in spelling and writing words. They make mistakes in writing and spelling words. They also trying to be used to see others writing and trying to write correct spelling, which they know and which they learnt from books.

‘The student is a swan swimming in the ocean of knowledge.’


At the time of planned work -

When I joined in Tag, then I started to implement this project in my class. I took and implemented many new methods and result was that students improve their spelling and writing words. Day by day their vocabulary was going to increase, they stored bunch of words, list of words, related words with given words, alphabetical order words etc……

Took changed in student’s -

Because of this project implementation, extraordinary changes were seen in their writing skills they started to writing and spelling the words correctly with understanding. They were becoming more connected with English words. They started to tell new words to other students and friends also. They are now, making lists of words, participates in competition, make bunch of words. And more important thing is that they spell the new words correctly.

Summary -

Really, this project helps the students to improve their learning process. Definitely, in future they can make their own dictionary of words. They can use all material as a reference in further studies. This project helps students to improve their confidence of spelling and writing words and removed phobia of English from their mind.

 

Thanks giving -    

I would like to give credit, about this project to our two tag coordinators Mr. Satish Shikare sir and Mrs. Supriya Maral madam as well as CPS of Dighi Cluster Mr. Khopatkar Sir and CPS of Wadavali cluster Mr. Panvalkar Sir and also our block subject expert Mr. Sawant sir and all teachers included me. Special thanks to Respected, BEO Mr. Nage Saheb.

‘Learning is the first key of success’

“Make your own way according to your own style.”


Miss. Varsha Mahadev Dhavale
Tag Teacher
Cluster - Dighi
Tal. Shriwardhan, Dist. Raigad
Mobile - 8669239836

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.