Breaking

शुक्रवार, १ एप्रिल, २०२२

Journey Of TEJAS | Success story | Rakesh Dadaji Ahire

 Journey Of TEJAS

Dear friends, my name is Rakesh Dadaji Ahire and feeling very proud to tell you that I am being part of TEJAS project. Actually, I have newly appointed Tag Coordinator but this designation gives me lot of satisfaction because my dreams come true as playing role of Tag Coordinator. Before appointed as a Tag Coordinator I was worked in DIET - Panvel as an IT subject assistant and that time I saw the influence of TEJAS project in Maharashtra. At that time I wanted to do work as a Tag Coordinator but not possible due to workload of IT subject.

After releaving from DIET I got an opportunity to work as a Tag Coordinator. I was very excited because I want to share my own knowledge about Information Technology with teachers as well as wanted to upgrade my own knowledge of English with the help of TEJAS. And really this a nice platform to everyone for CPD. If you see the title of Technology enabled education through joint action and strategic initiative, means along with English it’s giving importance to technology. In my first Tag meeting I saw that there is a phobia in teachers mind about both. Whenever I asked them to use technology in presentation they were little bit shy or confused. So I decided to make them tecno- friendly with the help of TEJAS project. While creating atmosphere of English I take help of technology.

“Tag helps me in creating English atmosphere in my class. Taking various activity which, I have taken in Tag meeting. Definitely, TEJAS effect on my teaching learning process positively. Also causes of Tag teacher also developed their own conversation skill in English.”


Some opinions of TAG Teachers are below.

TAG meetings help us to take various activities in our class, it's helps us to talk fearless speaking in our class with our students, students also participated in various activities, really tag helps me to develop my English teaching method and we got various ideas from these meetings, we also know that how we teach and take educational games with joyful atmosphere. Our TAG Coordinator Mr. Rakesh Ahire sir guides us very well.”


 “TAGs are an important part of English teacher and we are delighted that you have join me. TAGs are very helpful for enrich confidence in our ability to communicate effectively in English specially in the classroom. In the tag meeting will learn new ideas techniques and we started to use it in our teaching learning process. In the tag meeting we share our own experience of teaching and learning English with others it helps us to talk fearless speaking in our class student and other teachers at last we would like to thank the Government of Maharashtra for this continuous support and effort in making tag innovative project we would like to thank specially district coordinator Taluka coordinator and our coordinator Mr Rakesh Ahire sir thanks for one and all.”


“Really, by attending or be a part of TEJAS project, changed my teaching style. Before that I mostly teach my students English in traditional method but now I am teaching them in various methods of teaching. I got this confidence only because of Tag meetings. Whatever new knowledge I got in Tag meetings, I implement it in my own classroom. So I am very much thankful of TEJAS project and my Tag Cs respected Ahire Sir.”

Mr. Rakesh Dadaji Ahire

Primary Teacher

Zillha Parishad School - Ghum,

Tal- Mhasala, Dist - Raigad

Contact :- 9702116583

Email :- rakeshahire1987@gmail.com



 

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.